Kaiser Fung works with clients to apply data science to practical business problems. He has expertise in generating actionable insights and measurable value for organizations. In his corporate career, he built and led data teams at various companies, including SiriusXM and Vimeo. As the founding director of Columbia’s Applied Analytics program, his work bridges research and industry perspectives.
How can I help you with your data science or analytics practice?
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Data audit
- Data science strategy
- Data science team re-engineering
- Building out data science teams
- Business value creation using data
- Dashboard and report design
- A/B testing design and process
- Machine learning algorithm design
- Predictive models
- Data visualization design
Contact me to discuss your project: